Monday, January 17, 2011

About me

I guess before I start to review many albums, I should tell you a little about me

I'm Chris. I love music and have been playing guitar since I was 8. I started out with bass, then electric. I picked up a saxophone when I was 10 and got really into jazz music. Then I started writing my own songs. I made a simple ballad when was 12. I played it with my band, with me on bass. We started writing more and more music and became really popular in my school. I will never forget our first gig. It was wonderful, the feeling of playing on the stage, everyone watching us.

I'm in college and decided to start blogging as something to do, you know to waste a little time, and write some thing down.
This was a little brief, but I'm in a rush, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment